- Full name
- who are you? what is your story? What are your passions?
- What is your intention? Why do you want to get this tattoo?
- Ideas for your tattoo (please write about it in short and brief way) . What it should symbolise or express?
- Intended size and placement of your body where the tattoo is going to be with photo of this body part
- Additional inspirations/references photos (5-6 photos) as e-mail attachements (no .rar,.zip files or a hyperlinks!)
- Your date of birth ( it will help me to make a proper design for you, based on a numerology)
- Place where you live (helpful in the case of making a date of appointment)
- FB or Instagram profile
- Phone number
Read before you send an e-mail:
- I really like to think about my tattoos as a some kind of totems or amulets. I see the tattoo session as a ritual. And this is what I’m trying to achieve in my work. If you are interested in getting only nice looking picture, and you feel uncomfortable with weird guy doing weird looking things before and during session, than most probably I’m not the right guy for you:P
- Please contact me only via e-mail (I will not respond to Facebook massages)
- E-mails sent before the date I announce as beginning of bookings will not be taken under consideration when I will be setting my schedule
- Please write me by my name – just Piotrek (without Sir or something like that ) 🙂
- I’m tattooing only my personal designs crafted for individual customer.
- I’m drawing the design on the session day so there is no way to see a preview of my work before.
- Not every theme is good to be tattooed by me
- Please let me know when you want to cancel the appointment at least 3 days before planned meeting
- It is possibility of change the date of the planned meeting but it is depends on availability of other dates. Please let me know if you need to change the date of your appointment as soon as it is possible.
- I live and work in a small village close to Bielsko-Biała, Poland
- I think it’s a good idea to come one night before or to stay the night after session to get some get some good sleep and restore energy
- I do not send my design to be made by other tatoo artists
- If necessary I always have with me a set of my projects, so I’m sure you’ll find something for yourself 🙂
- Generally, you have to trust me 🙂 If you write to me, that means that you like what I do, so you do not have to worry about anything.
- The costs will be discussed individually with client in private conversation.
- I will answer your email as soon as possible, so please be patient 🙂
I do not tattoo:
- The same design many times
- Plagiarism, tattoo improvements or other variations of other tattoo artists
- First, we sit down and talk. You are describing me of what you want (what, where, how big, and so on). showing me the reference photo and explaining what exactly dou you like in them and why. Generally anything that can help speed up the design process and help me as much as possible to map your cravings :)
- Further I analyze your references and ideas. I examine why the posted reference tattoo looks and works the way they do. I take out the essence of which I will try to include in your project.
- I like the most when such situations the most 🙂 and as experience shows – that work best 🙂 In short- the more freedom you give me, the more joy and love I’ll be able to put in. I’m sure it’s worth it:)
- Of course I can be inspired by the work of others, but usually it comes down to being inspired by the composition or specific details. Everything is grind, milled and digested. Finally it is done in my own way.
- I do only my custom designs.
- I do not do projects before the session, unless I decide that this is necessary for some reason. Experience has shown me that vibrant, creative process, where can I ask you something and instantly gain a response, gives the best results. I prepare myself for the session by collecting the necessary inspiration / reference and cut it out, bend and match everything in your eye, so that it will look exactly as you wish :)
- Sometimes I stencil patterns using carbon paper but in the vast majority of cases, I draw directly on the body. Depending on what technique will fit to the exact situation. The good of tattoo and the fact that it fit the best to your character and personal anatomy is my priority.
- Generally, you have to trust me: P If you write to me, that means that you like what I do, so you do not have to worry about anything.
- Discussion, placing the stencil and so on is a part of a paid session time.
- I work mainly with tattoo machine. It is caused mainly because I’m still learning to use the traditional technique and still I am not able to guarantee the highest quality of such services. However any such traditional session is a kind of ritual. So its not only about design itself but everything around. Smells,views and atmosphere in general. That’s why I leave them for special occasions.
I don’t want this to be only the act of tattooing- I want this to be time when you can stop, relax, think about yourself and your life and hopefully change it a bit for the better. That’s why I’m inviting my friends to help me to provide you the space where you can experience it. So before the session you’ll get the relaxing massage. Later you’ll make a shamanic journey with the drum to connect with the spirits, receive messages and healing. In the end there is a sound ceremony with gongs and Tibetan bowls- it helps to distract your mind from receiving the pain and make the process less painful. All of it is of course part of the service so you don’t have to pay extra for it. We just have to organise it properly with advance because they are busy people so sometimes it’s difficult to book the session in exact date of your appointment. Bielsko- Biała area is becoming a really powerful place which attracts many spirituality oriented people, most of them are my friends so I can also arrange a meeting with them.
Friends who are helping me:
– Thai or traditional massage done by my older brother Konrad, who have many years of experience and is amazing with this what he does. https://m.facebook.com/Konrad-Szot-Masaż-Terapeutyczny-Holistyczny-oraz-Tajski-Jogiczny-351998515143328/
– diagnosis of the field, my great friends Krzysiek and Kasia are using pendulum to tap into universal energy field and are able to say a lot about your karma, chakras, attachments and past lives and so on. https://m.facebook.com/diagnozapola/
– individual session with my younger brother Marcin who is a great diagnostician who is specialised in couching,
Individual session with my brother Marcin, who is a great diagnostic.
For convenience, we call this coaching, but it works by using different methods. This is mainly a conversation in which you identify and work on the most important areas for a given moment of your life. This session allows you to identify and guide future changes and actions and to suggest which areas you are worth looking at. Marcin specializes mainly in communication, relationships and relationships, mission life
Amrita Darshan Kaur – artist, musician, Kundalini yogini, shamanic healer (student of Ness Bosch/ Shamanic Rainbow Medicine School in Spain), founder of Retreat Center “I am I am” in Łodygowice/ Poland.
In her work she concentrates on helping people to find peace, balance and health in their lives, to awaken to the deepest consciousness, to connect with the natural, unique talents and to consciously use them in sake of happiness and fulfilment. She gives private shamanic healing sessions, holds cacao ceremonies, women’s circles and shamanic journeying workshops.
Love and light.